Airtel Payments Bank is one of the first payments banks that started its services in India after getting the registration from RBI. Airtel payments bank is an easy platform for making payments for all your utility bills and recharging your mobile number. The user should have his bank account connected with the Airtel Payments Bank so that they can easily pay the bills.
How to pay electricity bill on Airtel Payments Bank?
In order to make the payment of the electricity bill on Airtel Payments Bank, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- The user should open the Airtel Payments Bank website on his browser and sign in with his account details. Even if the user doesn’t have an account, he does need not create one for paying his electricity bill.
- Now choose the option of electricity bill from the menu section.
- After that, select the details of the service provider; for example, if you want to make payment for the MSEDCL bill, select Maharashtra electricity bill.
- Add the necessary documents and the numbers that you are asked for while making the payment.
- You also need to mention the Billing company.
- After filling out the details, click on the fetch bill to proceed ahead.
You will receive a ‘One-time password’ on your registered number that you will need to pay the electricity bill. You can use any payment mode to make the payment like UPI, direct bank account transfer, etc. It doesn’t matter which electricity bill payment you want to make, including SBPDCL bill payment, KESCO bill payment, or MSEDCL bill payment online; Airtel Payments Bank has made it easier by offering an easy-to-use user interface along with a secure transaction.
Why should you use Airtel Payments Bank to pay your electricity bills?
Airtel Payments Bank is one of the best payments Banks offering its customers many services. There are a few additional benefits of paying an electricity bill with Airtel Payments bank like:
- Paying for electricity bills on Airtel payments bank makes online payment easy and effortless. In addition, one doesn’t need to stand in the long queues to pay for the electricity bill. You can do it by sitting at home comfortably.
- The OTP that you receive before making the payment ensures the safety of the transaction. It makes sure that the payment can only proceed after the permission of the bank account holder.
- You can use Airtel Payments Bank to make payments for MSEDCL bills, KESCO bills, SBPDCL bills, etc.
- The service of Airtel Payments Bank is available all the time, and it also rewards the users with many cashback that they can use to make purchases of different items.
Airtel Payments Bank allows you to pay all your utility bills, postpaid mobile bills, DTH recharge, etc., easily with just a few clicks. Now you don’t have to worry about standing in a long queue to get your bill payments done.