Christmas Eve is a magical night when children all over the world are eagerly awaiting Santa letter arrival. While some may be content just leaving out a plate of cookies and milk, others want to go the extra mile to try and track his location. Luckily, there are now a few different ways to do just that!
Tips to Try:
1. NORAD Santa Tracker:
One popular option for tracking Santa is the NORAD Santa Tracker. For over 60 years, NORAD (the North American Aerospace Defense Command) has been tracking Santa’s location on Christmas Eve. All you have to do is go to their website or download their app on December 24th, and you can follow his journey around the world!
2. Google Santa Tracker:
Another option is the Google Santa Tracker. This year, they have added some new features like elves playing games and helping out in the village workshop. Like NORAD, you can also follow Santa’s progress on their website or app on Christmas Eve.
3. Santa’s TV Specials:
If you want actually to see Santa rather than just track his location, there are a few different Rudolph-themed TV specials that air every year on Christmas Eve. One classic is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer which initially aired in 1964 and still airs regularly today. Another popular option is Frosty the Snowman which first aired in 1969. These specials are a fun way to get into the Christmas spirit while you wait for Santa to arrive!
Benefits of Tracking Santa:
There are a few different benefits of tracking Santa on Christmas Eve.
- First, it can be a fun activity for the whole family. You can all gather around the computer or TV and follow his progress as he makes his way around the world.
- Additionally, it can help to pass the time if you’re waiting up for Santa.
- And lastly, it can be a fun way to teach kids about different time zones and geography.
No matter how you choose to spend your Christmas Eve, we hope you have a magical night!
If you want actually to see Santa rather than just track his location, there are a few different Rudolph-themed TV specials that air every.
Things To Keep In Mind:
When tracking Santa, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, remember that Santa is very busy on Christmas Eve, so he might not be able to stop for long at each house.
- Secondly, his route can sometimes change so don’t be too disappointed if he doesn’t end up going where the tracker says he is.
- And finally, have fun! Tracking Santa is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit and make some memories with your family.
In conclusion, tracking Santa is a fun way to spend Christmas Eve. There are a few different ways to do it, including using the NORAD Santa Tracker or the Google Santa Tracker. You can also watch Rudolph-themed TV specials or gather around the computer or TV and follow his progress as he makes his way around the world. Just remember to have fun and enjoy the magic of Christmas Eve!